cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration: Next planned date as per actual completion date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My client has a calibration frequency of 2 months (say 60 days) with tolerance of -10,+ 0 days. If first date of calibration is 01.07.2016, then next due date would be 31.08.2016 and further would be 30.10.2016 and it will keep on progressing. This is what system will show when a schedule is run.

Now there is a condition which is bothering me,

" If planned calibration date is 31.08.2016 and actual calibration is done on 24.08.2016 (as per negative tolerance of 10 days), then next due date should come as 23.10.2016 (and not 30.10.2016). Basically system should strictly follow the 60 days timeline"

As a result, originally ran schedule should also reflect the new due dates like 23.10.16, 22.12.16, 21.02.17 and continue. Whenever, any equipment is calibrated before the planned date, next due date should fall following the 60 days logic.

I am not sure about the feasibility and system behavior. How does system behave in this case and what impact is made on schedule?

If it is not a standard functionality, then what setting are needed to be maintained??

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

psr2412
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj , Can you update on  your query. WR, PS R

psr2412
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj, If you want to create new call object after completing predecessor then in this case you need to tick the completion requirement check box. Regards, PS R

psr2412
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj, In maintenance plan scheduling parameters,first check with shift factor early completion by entering 100%, second you can as well start the cycle with start date as 24.08.2016. This type of issues can be resolved using shift factor late completion & shift factor early completion. Try and get back. Regards, PS R

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

In the Maintenance plan, use Completion Requirement Check box, so this will make sure to generate order if the previous is completed.

Regards

Terence

former_member185453
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put your question here for better and comprehensive reply.

Regards;

S Ahmed