cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check partner profile in/out details in production system same as testing system

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Few days back we did successfull testing in testing system now I have to check whether partner profile including respective inbound/outbound parameters are exist in Production system or not, as compare with testing system.

I have many successful inbound Idoc for reference in testing system with different partner number like CAXX, CNXX, DEXX, GBXX, INXX, SGXX (see in second screen shot Partner number in receipt informationin second pic). in all Idocs receiving partner are different (CAXX, CNXX, DEXX, GBXX, INXX, SGXX) BUT sending partner is same in all Idoc that is NLXX.

could you experts tell me what things of partner profiles (fow which partner profile which parameter I should check) I should check in production system and compare with testing system after seeing below two pictures?

I have checked below tables in my production and testing system both are same.

EDPP1(General information): in both system same to same.

EDP21 (inbound parameters): all details of all partner (CAXX, CNXX, DEXX, GBXX, INXX, SGXX and NLXX) are exist with Partner type LI and Message code MM in testing system and in Production system are same. However, only for CAXX and INXX information are same in both. BUT only CNXX and IN02 are only 2 entries exist with Partner type KU and message code MM, this is my worried.

EDP13: all respective entries with partner type KU, Message type INVOIC and messges code MM are exist in production system and same as testing sytem except field Application Release of Segment Release, this field is blank in testing system but in production system it is filled with value 603

Kindly let me know apart from above thing shall I check other thing in Production sytem for successfull trigration of IDoc ??

Awaiting your precious reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To be honest, I'm not even sure what exactly the question is... When you did testing in QA system, I'm guessing you did all the manual setup, such as port / partner profile creation. So... you just need to do the same exact thing in Production now (providing partner IDs are the same). Have you no record or recollection of what was done in QAS?

It doesn't look like there are dozens of items involved here (in such case you'd probably use the profile generation feature), so why not just look in WE20/WE21 and compare?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

You have mentioned there are some differences in some partners between Test and Production systems. What is the reason fro this variation? Ideally I would expect the Partner profile to be same in Test and Production system.

Apart for that, check whether all the necessary details in Outbound parameters like Partner Role & Message Type, Receiver port & Idoc Type, Application, message type & process code, Agent Type & Agent, and Message Type is in sync between both the systems.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

In table TDP13 fields# Application Release of Segment Release & Segment release are maintained with value 603 and 700 respectively in Production system BUT in testing system it is BLANK.

apart from above all otehr information are same in both systems.

I am worried about these.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

I believe these fields should not impact the receipt / sending of the Idoc from / to the SAP system.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EDP12 is for Oubound and EDP21 is for Inbound.  What you can do is open both the clients and execute these tables so that you can cross check whether the data is in line with DEV

G. Lakshmipathi