cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Multiple IDoc WP_PLU Segments

0 Kudos

Hi guys, I'm having a problem sending all segments of IDoc WP_PLU03 in ECC to PI.

Everytime I generate an article only the first segment is pass to PI.

The picture I above shows that there are 2 E1WPA01 segments generated in TCode:WE02.
But only the highlighted one is what I'm getting in PI, I need to get the other one as wel.
By the way I am generating the articles via TCODE: WPMA.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tope,

In PI at which level your checking before or after mapping?

If its before mapping and any recent changes are made in IDOC occurence ensure IDOC metadata is up to date

It its after mapping check whether the target node has been mapped properly as per the source E1WPA01 segment.

0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sritharan,

What do you mean by which level of checking?
How will I know if metadata is up to date and where can I update the IDoc metadata?
Could you provide me an example of mapping which I can use in my current issue?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Sritharan,

One more thing, is it necessary to refresh metadata everytime I made a changes in PI message mapping?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

You can call me Raghu.:)

no need to update everytime I mean cache but in case of any issues likes this you should check the status.

And which version of PI you have in landscape.

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I'm not sure which of these two are the PI version you were asking,

Integrated Modeling Environment Release: 7.1.0 SR 2010_06

Server Version SAP J2EE Engine 7.40.

IDoc metadata seems updated since it has all the segment.

My main issue was I could not get all the E1WPA01, as you can see in my first post.
The WP_PLU generated two segments of E1WPA01. The only segment I am getting in the XML file was the first E1WPA01 segment what I need is to get both of the E1WPA01 segments.

Thanks

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The XML your referring is the one which you received in PI or after transformation in mapping the target has only one segment?

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

The XML after transformation in mapping I guess. Here is how I generate article from IDoc,
on TCode:WPMA I generate multiple article > PI transform it into XML > I get the XML in FTP Server.

The problem is PI generates XML file with the first article only not all articles I input in WPMA.

Thanks

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tope,

After mapping means something should be wrong in the message mapping only.

Take the IDOC XML and test in message mapping.

Post tehs screenshots so that we can help further.