cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client specific tms creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My landscape is two system landscape .dev& prd server now I want to create a client specific tms.

In my dev server 2 client are there 310& 320.

In my prd server only one client 200.

I want create tms between dev & prd. But when am release a request in 310 It will go to 320 after that prd server 200 .want to this type of tms

Pls tell me steps to create client specific tms.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You can use T-code SCC1 to import the request from the same system.

Logon to the 320 client and execute T-code SCC1 and specify the Transport request and import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

If you include the two clients of DEV 310 and 320 in your transport routes and then PRD system, when you release a req from 310 it will also be reaching 320 and then to import queue of PRD.You can do testin in 320 and later if the testing is successful or the changes can reach PRD then only import the transport to PRD.

-

>310

DEV ---> PRD

-

> 320

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You have to setup Two systems in landscape.

When you release a transport from DEV 310 you can import the client specific transport request into DEV 320 client.

Release the request from the souce client DEV310.

Goto T-Code STMS Menu Overview>Import Double Click on the DEV system in list you will the request which has been released. Select the request and go to menu Request>Import

You will get dialog box enter the target client as 320 and Continue(Right Mark)

After Quality check at 320 Through STMS Overview>Import DOuble click on DEV Select the request and goto menu Request > Forward > System

Specify the target PRD System <SID>

STMS Overview> Import double click on PRD and select the request. Select request goto menu Request>import

Specify the target client 200 and continue.

If any questions you can...

Reward points if helpful to you.

Regards

Ganesh