cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional formatting in a scorecard DS 1.6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day:

I'm using Design Studio 1.6 and i'm trying to make a table that has a conditional format that the one i'm showing in the image, i've made this table in excel but I need to make a conditional format with figures as the one in the table.

I've already created an exception in the Bex Query but I'm not able to find how to show the icons in a scorecard component.

I tried to change the binding type for the icon and assign the images for the exception in the Bex Query, but I don't know what to do with the part that is in higlited with the rectangle.

I've been investigating about this problem and I found discutions like this one https://scn.sap.com/thread/3837480 where the correct answer is to use the binding property for the icon like I'm doing, but I don't know how to assign the images to the rules of the exception.

Could anyone helpme with this?.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, sorry for the delay in replying

Would you please check this blog by Howard, step 9, to see if you can get the conditional formatting binding to work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you tammy for your answer, it was really helpfull, that was what I was looking for.

I only have one doubt, Do you know if it is possible to put a range of numbers in the conditional format binding?, for example I want to put a red icon if the number is lower than 0 or if it's greater than 10 shows a green icon, and if it's between 0 and 10 it shows a yellow icon.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - I have not tried that with the scorecard so I don't know

Answers (0)