cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebGui page dosent Open properly after migrating to SAP Hana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have recently migrated from ECC 6.0 Ehp7 to SAP Hana. Currently we are testing all functionalities.

I found out that any ITS related application dosent open properly in webservice. When we connect the service, the Webgui Page opens.

Once we log in the letters are all scrambled etc. Pic is shown below. Problem is I have checked in Chrome, Firefox IE 11 and 10. None seems to work.

I have checked and cross verified all the services. Even ran SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL transaction to activate the necessary services.

Restarted ICM. Restarted Webgui. No solution till now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Santanu,

You should go through KBA 2234414 (even though the issue described in the document is not exactly what you are facing). This should help you having the MIMEs available.

Kind regards,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cris,

Thanks for the Note. I think the problem is somewhere else.

There is a missing icmandir in the mime repository and also I could not find standards.css either.

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Santanu,

You can record an HttpWatch trace or a Fiddler trace - probably you will find missing MIMEs (HTTP error codes 40x).

For me, it looks like an issue from the note - again, even though the description is not exactly what you see. The MIMEs are not located in the mime repository!

Regards,

Cris