cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for ICON_CFSTATUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need your knowledge to understand in which table/view is stored the field ICON_CFSTATUS , which is the status of a flow record inside the cashflow of an RE-FX contract. In the help button for this field, it is mentioned table RECD_CASHFLOW_PAY_L but it's not a table but an structure.  The whole information under this field is:

Table name: RECD_CASHFLOW_PAY_L

Field name: ICON_CFSTATUS

Data element: RECDICONCFSTATUS

Could you please help on this?

Thanks and regards,

Esther.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Dmitry_Sapo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear colleague,

The system set status as "Entry marked manually" if VICDCFPAY-CFSTATUS = "I" and there is no entry in table VIRADOC for which VIRADOC-DOCGUID = VICDCFPAY-REFGUID.

Best regards,

Dmitry Sapozhnikov

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check VICDCFPAY-CFSTATUS or VICDCFOBJ-CFSTATUS.

Regards,

Bowen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for taking time to reply to my question Bowen, however, I have already checked these two fields, and do not correspond to the one I am looking for. CFSTATUS states if the flow record is real or planned (I versus P), does not show the information I need. The information I need is related to an status called "Entry marked manually", and while debuggin I saw that internal value is "@8X*.

Does anybody know where is it stored this information?

Thanks and regards,

Esther.

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Esther,

No table store the values, the flag will be displayed based on the I or P status, with the combination of the post information, if you check the F1 help you will see:

Cash Flow Status

Shows if the cash flow item was already posted.

•   with the quick info text Entry Still to Post or P:
    The item still has to be posted.
  •   with the quick info text Entry Already Posted or I:
    The item was already posted.
  •   with the quick info text Entry Locked or P:
    The item still has to be posted. However, it is locked to posting.
  •   with the quick info text Totals Entry to Be Posted or P:
    This item forms the basis for a condition split. The split items belonging to the item were not yet posted.

with the quick info text

Totals Entry Already Posted

or

I

:This item forms the basis for a condition split. The split items belonging to the item were already posted.
  •   with the quick info text Special Entry to Be Posted or P:
  • The item was generated externally (such as for a reservation) and was not yet posted.
  •   with the quick info text Special Entry Already Posted or I:
  • The item was generated externally (such as for a reservation) and was already posted.