Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

off cycle payment wage type not updated when expense approved

Private_Member_314053
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

I am new to SAP travel management configuration.

Followed a document regarding travel management and was able to create expense report and send it to manager for approval.

Once manager approves, I can see travel expense approved in travel work center.

I have linked offcyle wage type to expense type in spro.

1. So as per my understanding once expense type is approved, it must reflect in infotype 267(off cycle payment) -> wage type(which is linked to travel expense). Could you please clarify and also let me know what am I missing ?? since my wage type in off cycle payment is not updated when travel expense is approved.

below are the basic configuration steps I performed

a. update cost center in infotype 0017

b. create custom trip provision variant for India

c. assignment of org area 40 to trip provision variant.

d. define expense type

e. assign expense type to one wage type of off cycle payment

f. steps related to workflow, for approval.(trips are getting approved)

What am I missing.

2. Also is FI posting different from updation of wage type in off cycle payment??

Thanks and Regards,

Sajith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Private_Member_314053
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

Any information on above points.

I am stuck with below point.

Travel expense is getting approved and I could see it in PR05. But the same is not updated in off cycle payroll wage type. I have done the linking of expense type to wage type in spro configuration.

Please note: we are not posting to FI for now, just want to update the off cycle wage type with the approved travel expense. We are planning to create a custom program to do so, but would like to knwo if there is a standard way and also why the linking with expense type to wage type does not work.

Thanks and Regards,

Sajith

madhus29
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sajith,

As per my understanding there is no standard configuration for this.You have to go with Z program.

Bet regards

Madhu