SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programs and Exit behind '/IDXUK/E_NOTIF_DET'

joshua_jebamani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have lot of IDOCs of type '/IDXUK/E_NOTIF_DET' that come in regularly into our system.

Can someone let us know what are the FMs, Exits or Events that can be behind this IDOC, as we need to customise this. Or how we can find the FMs/Exits/Events. I found the COMEV and COMPR FMs behind this, but not much of what I am looking for seem to be happening there.

These IDOCs seem to create and install devices in our system. I need to control this activity. In order to do that we are trying to find out what are the possible places where this could be happening.

Any input will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Joshua.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mohammedmuzammil
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Joshua,

We do not have the IDEX package in our system so I cannot check the details by myself. If you do not see the updates in the COMPR function, then I think you should switch on the STO5 trace and simulate the reprocessing of the Idoc. I trust  you should be able to know the reason behind the device related updates.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mohammed Muzammil.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mohammedmuzammil
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Joshua,

We do not have the IDEX package in our system so I cannot check the details by myself. If you do not see the updates in the COMPR function, then I think you should switch on the STO5 trace and simulate the reprocessing of the Idoc. I trust  you should be able to know the reason behind the device related updates.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mohammed Muzammil.

0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for the reply.

I will give this a try. I tried it the other day and gave up because I could not find the right data to go in the IDOC. I will try this now.

Thanks.

Joshua.