cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to display RFx in SRM 7 EHP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are unable to display RFx in RFx powl in SRM . When we click on the Rfx no. or select the Rfx and click on display , we get an error saying "ERROR : Webdynpro application  MMPUR_RELEASEDOC_APP does not exist( termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE)" . RFx creation is working fine.

There is similar error when we try to display auction from the powl .

There is no dump in ST22.

Please help .

Regards,

Saurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you please check the assigned roles to this user? Would you please try standard role such as /SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER?
Did you view this Rfx in strategic souring tab?

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user ID has too many roles , I tested it with a user ID which is having /SAPSRM/ST_PURCHASER and the EHP1 role, and its working fine. Thanks a ton Ivy for your inputs !

I am not getting similar issue when I log in as a bidder ( with a user ID having roles : /SAPSRM/BIDDER and /SAPSRM/BIDDER_EHP1). If I go to Rfx and auctions powl , and click on any Rfx , i get the below error :

"/SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_RFQ_H_BD.V_DODC_RFQ_H_BD": The first child element in a container with "MatrixLayout" must be of type "MatrixHeadData"

However , if I click on 'create response' button , I am able to respond to Rfx without any issue.

Could you please help ?

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a known bug.
Please apply note 2151698 to solve it.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivy . Could you also check the below post also and provide your invaluable inputs ?

Answers (0)