Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workforce Viewer in Fiori Launchpad

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all!

We are currently implementing an ESS and MSS setup using SAP Fiori applications aswell as some WDA / SAPUI5 applications from HR Renewal.

To be able to access ESS on Behalf  ( ESS in MSS ) we are thinking about adding the SAP HR Renewal Application My Team

(sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/HRORGVIS_CHART/index.html)

This application allows managers to access the Org View - and perform different hcm tasks on the selected employee.

It is possible to lauch it as a standalone application.

So what i have done is that i have added a new Application to my Fiori Group, and in here i have added a new target mapping to my launchpad - with an application id.

Everything works just fine. I am able to launch the application, but to be able to use it - i need a parameter with the objid - in this case the PERNR of the employee.

Does anyone know if it is possible to pass on parameters to the launchpad? ie. the logged in users pernr.

Br

Ronni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Johann - sorry for the later reply.
We solved it by adding the ORGUNIT - as url parameter. ie - we have created our own "simple" http class - that we launch instead - and it compiles the URL to the application - which then launches with the managers Orgunit - this then gives the Orgunit - with the employee beneath.

br Ronni

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have the same issue. My problem though is that I am not sure what the syntax required is to add the PERNR parameter in the Fiori tile.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ronni,

When you create a Tile, you can add parameters. Did you try that?

Regards

Krishna

ro9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna!

No i did not add any parameters. As i was not sure if / how to add them - and how to make sure that they were valid.

Is there somewhere you can get an overview of available parameters?

br Ronni