Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS4BIP running with TemServerPJS error

johannes_nissen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I do experience a problem with LS4BIP.

The server is being executed with error and I cannot connect to the server using Lumira Client.

I have reviewed the following...

2220453 - SAP Lumira 1.28 - Common Issues

2160516 - Lumira Server status is displayed as "Running with errors" in the Servers Page of CMC

2220461 - Lumira Server for BI Platform displays a status as "Running with errors" in the Servers Page of Central Management Console

2190940 - Lumira Server Fails to Start in BI Platform

It seems to be quite similar to KBA 2220461 but I can find the referenced bundle on my installation

.../sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40> find |grep com.businessobjects.i18n.jar

./java/apps/multitenancyManager/bundles/com.businessobjects.i18n.jar

./java/lib/bundles/com.businessobjects.i18n.jar

./SL_SDK/eclipse/plugins/com.businessobjects.i18n.jar

From the Server Log files I find various "missing constraint" messages but I'm not sure which lib could be missing:

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.sap.bi.da.extension.bwoffline_1.28.2 [449]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: com.sap.bi.da.extension.sdk; bundle-version="[1.28.0,1.29.0)"

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.sap.hilo.engine.sybase.driver.jodbc_1.28.2 [495]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: ianywhere.ml.jdbcodbc.jdbc4; version="12.0.1"

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.sap.teamserver.discover_1.28.0 [592]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: com.sap.teamserver.server.services; bundle-version="0.0.0"

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "com.sap.teamserver.server.services_1.30.0 [593]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: com.sap.bi.da.extension.bwoffline; bundle-version="0.0.0"

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle "bundleTeamServerPJSService_0.0.0 [668]" could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: com.sap.teamserver.server.services; bundle-version="0.0.0"

As far as I can see the required bundles are located here:

/sap_bobj> find |grep bundleTeamServerPJSService

./enterprise_xi40/java/pjs/container/work/dwhbisb.LumiraServer/services/TeamServerPJSService/lib/bundleTeamServerPJSService.jar

The other bundes mentioned in messages above are located here too.

My System:

Linux SLES 12 SP01

BI 4.2 SP02

LS4BIP 1.30

Best regards - Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes

From the logs it looks like this is an upgrade install(?).

And there are files from Lumira 1.28 and 1.30, which is not what we want. My recommendation would be to remove all previous versions of Lumira as well as Lumira 1.30, the reinstall. In Add | Remove, you will see all the previous versions of Lumira and this is where yo want to do the removal.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support

Chat with SAP Lumira Support! See KBA 2213344 - Starting a chat with SAP Support [video]

Follow us on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

johannes_nissen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

thanks for Your response.

I just started using Lumira Server on Linux, so I'm not sure where the outdated files come from.

As you can see there's no old Lumira Plugin or server in the history.

What I did in the meantime was an undeploy/redeploy with no success.

So, how would I get rid of the "old" stuff? - Any idea?

Best regards - Johannes

alan_han
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

Can you please try clearing the Lumira Server work folder, and restart the server to see if the issue can be resolved? The steps are:

1, Stop Lumira Server

2, Go to "<BIP_INSTALL_DIR>/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/java/pjs/container/work/"

3, Delete the folder "dwhbisb.LumiraServer"

4, Go to "<BIP_INSTALL_DIR>/sap_bobj/enterprise_xi40/java/pjs/container/temp/"

5, Delete the folder "dwhbisb.LumiraServer"

6, Restart Lumira Server

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Alan

johannes_nissen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

thanks four your reply.

After Support gave me advise to reinstall Lumira Server my BIP-services seem to be broken and I can't test any further before it's fixed.

I will come back to you as soon as I have it up and running.

Thanks - Johannes