cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List View Selected Row Background Colour change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Work Manager 6.2 development. We are using Windows platform. I am facing an issue in List View.

I want to change the background colour of selected row in List View. I used the available options present in the List View

but after giving style in the available options (Selected Rows), the style did not affected.

OR

Can I change the foreground colour of a column (Column present in the List View is a Hyperlink, which by default colour is BLUE)

Could any one please tell me how I can achieve this. Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dayashankar D R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dayashankar,

Hi. For your first item about highlighting selected rows.  If you are working with Windows Platform or WPF, there is a feature parity fixed that was released (or targeted release) for SMP 3.0 SDK SP12 Patch level 5.

This allows Agentry Windows Platform (WPF) to have this row style select or highlight feature available.  This is a feature parity issue wherein this functionality exist in Windows 32 version but not in the 64 bit version.

Reference: SMPAGENTRY-6707.

For your 2nd issue, please try at least the style feature that was addressed in this release so we know if the style control was properly implemented in that version.

Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team