cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Stock in transit (EWM relevant)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone.

Please help me to know ways to receive/remove stock from transit, when receiving plant/SL are EWM relevant.

User followed below steps and because of diff in OD and ID quantity, stock is still there in transit.

Plant: A : Normal Plant

Plant  B: EWM Plant

Steps followed:

1. PO: 4XXXXXXXXXX was created to receive quantity = 1000 CAS (From Plant A to B (EWM Plant)
  2. 2. Outbound Created(Replenishment) : 3XXXXXXXX  for same PO quantity 1000 CAS but later OD quantity was changed to 800 CAS by user. OD processed and stock equal to 800 moved to Stock in transit.
  3. Inbound created with quantity 800 CAS same as OD quantity but while processing the ID in EWM, user changed the quantity to 6009 CAS and so same was received from stock in transit.

Now the difference = 800(OD)- 600(IN) = 200, is still in transit.

Please help. Let me know if more information is required.

Also, we dont want to go with scrapping

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Try to create one more ID with reference to your OD, by triggering output again. If this is not working try to create new ID without any reference to OD.

Ideally there is no direct connection between GR and GI in case of STO.

Thanks,

Sandip

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

If you really don't want to mess up with the pick cancellation in production environment then the best way is to receive the remaining stock of 200 CAS in receiving plant and then follow the stock transfer process for 200 CAS (Theoretical) from destination to source again with co-ordination.

Thanks,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Thanks for your response.

Currently remaining 200 is in Stock in transit.OD and ID both are already completed.

Please let me know how to receive 200 from transit?

/ Prashant