0 Kudos

hi

frnds plz give me details about intelli group

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it all goes by the requirements of that company depending onthe projects available. And moreover the kind of expertise required diffes from project to project. So, its better to look at any company for that matter depending on our expertise where we look for.

Otherwise now the market is good. Have good conceptual understanding, you are in the race to make it big. I guess i can share info better if on some specific questions.

thanks. all the best.

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Intelligroup is a global provider of outsourcing services including application management and support services, infrastructure management services, innovative consulting, technology, and implementation services. We pride ourselves on delivering quantifiable value to our customers and consistently exceeding their expectations. We achieve this by focusing on industry verticals where we have strong domain expertise. Our services are broad based and include business process improvement, ERP implementations, e-Business solutions, upgrades, testing, as well as application management and support (AMS). Our services leverage tools that we have developed for system performance and business process optimizations

mainly into : SAP Implementation and Support project

for career and Location u can go to Site

http://www.intelligroup.com/globallocations.html

hope ths helps

please reward points

Sunil