Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy value of a condition for an order with different pricing procedure

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings everyone

I would like your support in the following question:

• I have a condition  ZADB that belongs to the pricing procedure  ZBOS1 and ZADI00. The sales order X100 is associated to ZBOS1 pricing procedure and the value of ZADB condition is equal to 100 USD, however, I like to create a sales order Z100 with the pricing procedure ZADI00 and using the X100 order as reference. When creating the order Z100 by copies of  X100, the value of the ZADB condition it should be copied too, but that's what does not happen, I tried to see the control copy but can not overcome this problem.

Condition typeSales OrderPricing Procedure
ZADBZ100ZADI00
X100ZBOS1

Any help please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I already tried to make the suggested alterations, and does not copy the value of the condition ZADB in fixed amount, but copies the value of a condition in percentage, the ZADA, already looked at the ZADA and only difference settings with ZADB is the rule of calculation is a percentage, as you can see in the figure below:

What could be causing the behavior of ZADB?

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your conditon type an item condition? Please share screenshots from V/06 and VTAA pricing copy. Also, what does the pricing analysis say?

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kivanç

Thanks for your response. Find below the screenshot V / 06

And next, the screenshot of VTAA because it's copies of a sales order for another:

Hugs

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Mucavele,

Two observations:

1. Your item category doesn't have access sequence. Any specific reason for that?

2. In your copying control you have a custom routine 951 assigned to DataT (Copying requirements for data transfer VBAP). Probably you have to see, what all you are controlling there in that routine. Whether it is impacting pricing determination. For example, in Retro-Billing process, if in case we have different pricing procedure in source and target document, then we use a custom routine to alter the system behaviour. So, try with std routine 151- General item data. And re-test the full cycle.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi Stelio,

In copy control from sales order to sales order and under copying requirements maintain pricing type 'D' which will copy pricing elements unchanged. Make sure you do this for the right combination or source and target documents with right item category.

Thanks,

Sarvesh Desai

SAP SD consultant