Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order not transferring to APO

former_member343632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I tried very hard to search the solution but couldn't get any answer for my query.

We have 4 Cust Orders in MD04. The three Cust Orders are transferred to APO and we can see them in RRP3.

There is one Sales Order that is not available in APO.

When I do CCR , I see the message -

"Sales Order Missing in APO "

Error Code - 236

Message no. /SAPAPO/CIF236

I checked Application Log  and found the error message as below:--

"Customer Requirement N BM 1001242823 000010 0001 : Schedule Line Already exists in SAP APO"

Not sure what to do to send this order to APO.

Regards,

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat

Change the status of sales order to Manual order closure and save and again Remove the manual order closure and try to do CCR for sales order .May be the schedule line of sales order may get disappear from APO after Closing order in ECC . After Opening Sales order there will be difference in your quantity which may appear in CCR to Push sales order to APO .

Regards

Virender .

pluthaman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Prabhat,

Can you try running transaction /SAPAPO/AC05 with the Product & location. It is more likely (as someone mentioned) inconsistency between the Live cache and APO DB. This transaction will show the list of Sales orders in Live Cache for that Product/location. If you are not able to see in this transaction also..I could think of only - Rejecting the Sales order and re-entering a new order? or removing the rejection....

Let us know.

Thanks,

Uthaman

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prabhat,

Can you try executing the report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 - It is a correction report for Delivery and sales requirements. You can try different options and see if it picks up the inconsistency.

Regards

AK

former_member343632
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek for your reply.

I did run the report but it seems not working for me.

The correct orders mentioned in the result is visible in APO.

What to do here with this result.

After running this report, I did CCR again to push to APO but didn't work

Regards,

Prabhat

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prabhat,

The report is pointing out the incorrect entry in the screen. Did you run the report without Test mode?

Regards

AK

former_member343632
Participant
0 Kudos

This is without Test Mode only.

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is most likely an inconsistency in your system.

So please perform the cons check first and afterwards the //SDRQCR21 in update mode. Afterwards the missing sales order should be available.

regards Peter

former_member343632
Participant
0 Kudos

No Luck

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to //RRP3 and check if you can display the order by typing gt_io into the field for the transaction code. It looks like the order is already there but not visible for you.

Anything special about this order? e.g. MTO or direct shipment?

regards Peter