cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas icon not visible in SAP GUI for Windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am experiencing the problem that the personas "P" icon is not visible in the upper left corner of the WinGUI. We are using Screen Personas 3.0 SP 2 and I have already created several flavors. Does anyone know where the Problem might be?

Best regards,

André

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

clemens_gantert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My first guess why the Personas P would not show up is the Gui version. The following screen shot is from 7.40PL8.

Also the WinGui could be disabled as a whole via customizing table /PERSONAS/STTNGS (see KBA Deactivating SAP Screen Personas - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki)  or the individual support bit may have disabled your individual Gui installation (also in KBA Deactivating SAP Screen Personas - SAP Imagineering - SCN Wiki).

Cheers,

Clemens

Message was edited by: Clemens Gantert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens,
Thank you for your reply. I am also using the latest GUI Version/PL. I can see the icon in another system, so the support bit for my GUI should not be disabled. The tabel /PERSONAS/STTNGS is empty...

Best regards,
André

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

floriansauerland
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

i had the same problem after disabling usage logging ( transaction /personas/admin -> Goto Menu - > Analytics -> Measurement Analysis: in the shown screen there should be a toolbar button "Disable/Activate Usage Logging".) As a hind of Clemens in cause of a bug see this thread: http://scn.sap.com/community/gui/blog/2014/03/05/sap-gui-latest-patch#comment-677174

But after open a Transaction where a Flavor was set as default the "P" appears for this session.

Best regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Florian for your answer! Unfortunately, the toolbar button is not available in this system. But I think the issue is solved by applying Note 2249734, as the system is non-unicode.

Best regards,

André