cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Tile View Sorting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Work Manager 6.2 development. We are using Windows platform. I am facing an issue in

List Tile View sorting. I am having one List Tile view which I have grouped using the 'Enable Groups' option,

which is working fine. Now I want to sort the list Items which are displayed in groups.

I am able to see one option - 'Allow sort : List can be sorted' but this option is disabled.

Could any one please tell me how I can achieve this. Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Daya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_xu4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

Look at the screenshot below, normally you need to create a Sort Properties at least. And then you can enable the option "List can be sorted"

Based on your scenario, if you have some Filters under the "List Tile View Filters", please try to delete all the View Filters and then see if the "List can be sorted" option is enabled.

Best Regards,

Kevin Xu

SAP Product Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply.

I added a Sort property as you said, and removed the Filter Property, but still the Allow Sort: List can be sorted Option did not enabled. I have attached screenshots for the same.

Actually I want both the options, Allow Sort: List can be sorted and Enable Groups: Group items in List.

Thanks in Advance,

Dayashankar D R

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not have fixed sorting and allow sort set at the same time.

kevin_xu4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

As stephen Streeter mentioned, we cannot make a list fitered or sorted in the same time.

So if you want to sort your list, is it possible to delete all the Fiters and disable the "Allow filter"?

Let's see if the Allow sort option is allowed to click