cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After upgrade to EHP7 - LMDB wrong data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We did an upgrade from EHP6 to EHP7 and after that I wanted to check the data in LMDB and SLD because of pre-steps for EHP8 implementation.

The data was transferred successfully from the technical System to our central SolMan SLD. SolMan is on 7.1 SP12.

The CIM data was also up-to-date with Version 12.1

The Problem is in LMDB. I´ve deleted the product system (with product versions EHP6 for ERP 6.0) and have added a new product instance and added the following product versions => EHP7 for ERP 6.0 Abap Technology for ERP EHP, SAP ERP 6.0 ECC Server and EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 Central Applications. (see added screenshots)

When I start a Maintenance Optimizer Session, than the MOPZ calculates that the system target stack will be EHP6 instead of recognizing that the system is on EHP7 and want to go to EHP8 as target stack.

I´ve also checked table SWFEATURE and PRDVERS in the technical system and the components are OK and right in this case.

Please help me finding out what´s the reason for this error? => i´ve also added some screenshots to this discussion

Thanks & Regards,
Manuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem got resolved.

Solution: I´ve found notes and information regarding upgrading to EHP8. We have to use the processor of MOpz called "Maintenance Planner" for this scenario.

Regards,

Manuel

0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

I am facing exactly same problem that you had.

Request you to provide details to resolve this issue. How to use maintenance planner to get correct target stack for our EHP7 SPS7 system.

I am not able to select correct Product version for EHP7 system in Solution manager MOPZ.

So please assist to resolve this issue. share SAP notes if any.

Regards

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Did you completed the first step of the Managed Systems Configuration, namely the assignment of the Logical Component?

Regards,

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I´ve checked also the logical component and have added the system to new logical component with EHP7. (see screenshot "logical_component")

The target stack in new maintenance optimizer transaction is still EHP6 which is very illogical...

Regards,
Manuel