Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bringing second page's line item block of va01 to first page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good morning.

i am working on Personas 2.0 in our system. and i am working with VA01.

i know that we can merge tabs. can we merge pages? page 2 data in page1 or page 1 data to page2 ?

example....After entering into VA01, i would like to bring GRID of line item block from Page2 to first page of VA01. is this feasible?

Thanks,

Rajendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not really, no. You can't merge data from difference screens, as you can data from different tabs. You *can* write a script to navigate to another screen, copy data, navigate back and paste that data into custom fields you've added to the first screen. That works well enough for small numbers of fields, is OK but cumbersome for large numbers of fields, but for tables or grids is essentially impossible. At least in Personas 2. There is no table or grid custom object in either Personas 2 or Personas 3. You can fake it with HTML or UI5 tables in both versions, but the scripting to do it in Personas 2 is pretty unpleasant. It is better in Personas 3.

See some of my blogs about tables for how this might look in Personas 2 and 3:

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your reply. this was helpful.

Below is the screen what exactly i am looking for for VA01

1. I've hided all the lables & input fields from initial screen of VA01.

2. Created custom lables & fields.

3. After filling the data in all the fields, If i click on Create sale order button, Sale order is being created succesfully.

I am entering only one line item with a material(123) and quantity (1),  i am success in this.

Q1: What is the approach for multiple material?

Q2: is the grid from page 2 of VA01 is possible to bring it onto page1 of VA01?

Also, I'd be very thankful if you can provide me more info about your statement "You can fake it with HTML or UI5 tables in both versions".

Thanks,

RAjendra NAgiri