SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocking of incoming payment for terminated isu contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear Experts

In my company we have a requirement whereby after move out or termination, posting of incoming payment should not happen to that particular isu contract.

Therefore kindly let me know the possibility and if possible guide me on the process to be followed.

Thank you in advance

Mausoom

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mausoom,

Your requirment is feasible, however, you need to consider the downstream impacts, if you are not posting/clearing a payment for a move-out contract having an oustanding receivable.

Not sure, where you want to allocate the incoming payment. I assume, you want to post it at the Contract account level.Now if the Contarct account is having multiple contracts, then you have to make sure that the payments posted clears the outstanding amt for which it is meant, otherwise it would enter the collection process and can cause customer complaints.

Restricting a payment from getting posted into a contract will depend on the source of payment its coming from. Say, if its normal payment lot, then event 242 and event 263 needs to be enhanced.

Similarly, if its a cash desk payment, then you have to enhance 6070.

Hope it clarifies.

Thanks,

Amlan