cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Want to Change Field Name Dynamically In Model.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Want to Change the Field Name Dynamically in a Calc View Output as Per My Input Parameter.

For Ex lets i have Data Like this for the Temp of Different Cities of india:-

TODAY DATA
Cities11_APR12_APR13_APR
hyd101214
mum121312
ban131513

Here My Input Parameter Value Is 11_APR.So, The Output is fetching the Next Two Days Data.

Subsequently,My Input Parameter Will Change to 12_APR then The output should be like this:-

TOMORROW DATA
Cities12_APR13_APR14_APR
hyd121418
mum131212
ban151313

Data For 12_APR and 13_APR will Be same as it was Previously.But Again 14_APR data will come in Output.

So, Basically We are changing the Field  Name as Well As Fetching the Data on Basis of Output Field Name.

I am Not Getting How to change the Field Name Dynamically in The Output.Could You Guys Please Help.Thanks In Advance.

Regards,

Anuj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no option for this in a graphical calc view.

While you could build this in a scripted calc. view/table function, this is highly problematic, since your consuming application would need to understand that the result set structure changes.

A better approach for this would be to have the application perform the pivot operation.

0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Thanks For Your Reply!!

We are trying to built the Lumira Reports On Top Of HANA model.But,We Could Not See Any such Functionality In Lumira Application Tool.That's the Reason We Thought to Design in HANA layer Itself.

Kindly Advice...

Regards,

Anuj Kumar

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lumira supports 'cross-tabs' which are doing exactly what you want to do here: pivoting the result set.

Answers (0)