Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KI 100 Error on VF02 Release to Accounting

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently testing a order related intercompany solution involving repair order. This is to take care of situation where the repair request is received by one company but the repair work is done by another entity/company within the organisation. See http://qsands.com/pdfs/QSandS_Order_Related_IC_Billing.pdf for more details.The process is as follows:

1. Create a repair order (order type RAS) under company 1000

2. Assign an item with plant 3000 that belongs to company 3000

3. Create return delivery and goods receipt

4. Trigger service order creation from repair order

5. Update plan cost and post actual on service order

6. Run DP90 to add sub-item for billing in repair order. The item category is IRIN. I noted that the lines added are under plant 1000 which belongs to company 1000.

7. Technically close service order

8. Create outbound delivery document and goods issue.

9. When I run VF01 to create the billing document, the document is created successfully. However, the accounting posting failed with error KI 100 'The CO account assignment object belongs to company code 3000, not 1000'

Note that I have previously set the message to be a warning message using OBA5 (as per the help instruction) but the system does not seem to take that into consideration.

Has somebody done similar implementation before? Do you encounter this error?

I have searched SDN and OSS Note but could not find anything of relevance.

I did debug and bypass the error but the second hurdle is that the RDIV output type is not defaulted for the billing document. I suspect this is because the IRIN line was added under plant 1000 so the system may not know that this is intercompany (based on the logics of the codes added in RVCOMFZZ which checks for the company code of the plant with the company code of the order).

Would appreciate any advice on the above.

Regards

SF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can I also check if the plant should be 1000 in step 6?

6. Run DP90 to add sub-item for billing in repair order. The item category is IRIN. I noted that the lines added are under plant 1000 which belongs to company 1000.

Thanks

SF

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Our financial consultant temporarily resolved the issue by deactivating the cross company check.

I do have an issue in the last step of generating the interco billing document but I will raise a separate message for this.

Regards

SF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OMJJ, select 643E, select Additional account assignments and set the Sale order as suppressed one.  Now retry the same process

G. Lakshmipathi

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have actually previously tried this option. I even did it for movement type 601E but am still getting the error.

Regards

SF