cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rush order

0 Kudos

Hi,

In Rush Order, How to make sure that, All the Line Items with full quantities are confirmed on the Order date only so that delivery can be created with full confirmed quantity on the Order date?

Please Advise!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already stated, not clear how system is functioning currently.  Did you check before posting here?  Have a look at OSS note 394727

G. Lakshmipathi

anese_khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Azeem,

1.Rush order Triggers Immediate delivery from the settings in sales document type i.e.,In sales document type-Shipping-Immediate delivery is activated,

2.If, during the availability check, the system confirms only a part of the requested order quantity, the remaining quantity can be processed at a later point in time as a backorder.

Regards,

Anese Khan

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Azeemuddin,

What problem are you facing when try to "make sure" that?

You can't "make it sure" because of what? confirmed quantity? Or the delivery date in schedule line?

I suppose that it is problem of the confirmed quantity. Because in Rush order scenario, the date determination is not executed. The duration setting is ignored.

If it is confirmed quantity issue. Then I think that it is not a big question.

- The easiest way is to deactivate the ATP check. When there is no ATP, the confirmed quantity will always be equal to order quantity. except for credit block.

- If you active ATP, you need to make sure that there is always stock for the goods. This is a company level problem. Not a system level problem.

I think the the problem should not be that simple? Can you provide some more information about the point of the problem you are facing?

BR

Hualin