cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVA8

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more query..

Is it okay if the max doc value field is left blank?

What is the ''practical'use of this filed? Can someone explain me/

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a particular sales order value u can give maximum.. life 2 lakhs limit for a sales order. below 2 lakhs its ok but above 2 lakhs it stops if cr.limit is there also...

If you have any doubt pls ...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Can you give me a real life example...from industry where this is used?

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Grushat,

The field mx. doc. value will be used, if you switch on the credit check for the document value. For example, you want that all sales orders with credit value > 1000 USD will be credit blocked first. In that case you switch on the credit check for the doc. value and enter 1000 into the firle for max. document value. I hope this information answers your question.

Best regards,

Lela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lela,

Can you please help me? I have done the following...but still not getting the warning from the system.....Grusha.

Credit Control Settings for Dynamic Checking:

AR Side:

1. Assign permitted CCAs to the Co. Code

2. Under define preliminary settings: tick off Read AR summary and tick off create AR summary ( I have centralized credit management)

3. Define Risk Categories: Low , Medium, High

4. Under Finanical SCM--Master Data--Under integration with AR and SD the following:

a. Defind Credit Segment

b. Assign CCA and Credit Segment

c. Assing Sales area to CCA

5. Determine active receivable per item category

6. Define Credit Groups

7. Assign Sales Doc and Dly doc types with Response and Credit Groups

8. Define Automatic Credit Control : OVA8

9. Under OVA8 I have selected Dynamic check. Status/Block A, Open Orders, Open Deliveries and Item box have been checked.

Please note that the VOV7 has credit activeness for the item category. Customer has been assigned to the CCA. Credit limit has been assigned in FD32 and Credit horizon of one month has been set. v/08 has sub total A. OMO1 has info struct S066.

OVFL,OB38,OB45 all have been checked.

The customer has consumed 122% credit limit..<b>yet the system is not giving warning…</b> Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally it depends on the client requirement to maintain the maximum document value. mostly they will control this by condition types.

Reward if this helps

Regards

Simu