cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

I need your guidance. i am new to SD and to SDN.

I have done settings in IMG. the flow of info takes place properly from Order onwards to invoice. But when I am trying to create ZPIN to ZPQT and ZPOR following is happening:

1. In the processing of ZPIN the pr00 missing error is coming..I think that should be okay.

2. When am making quote ref to inq...then all unit prices are multiplied by the qty and total value is showing. but except for PMIN. In the total condition value it is showing 0.zero!

3. Same thing if I make order ref to this quot...the PMIN is zero in the total col. the unit rate is perfect as per the condition record maintained.

Could you please guide me as to where I have gone wrong in the settings/

Thanks in advance

Grusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Copy Control Settings from ZPIN to ZPQT and ZPQT to ZPOR at item level. Check if Document flow check box is blank or checked. Incase it is not checked, mark it as checked. This will consider document for Document Flow.

For Pricing, Maintain the appropriate Pricing Type.

Transaction Code should be VTAA.

IMG Menupath: SPRO --> Sales & Distribution --> Sales --> Maintain Copy Control (Sales Document to sales Document)

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For the pricing missing error just make sure that you maintain the condition records properly.

have a look at the pricing procedure configuration and just check in that if the " from " and " to " fields are correctly marked with proper step numbers.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadhu,

The PR00 record is maintained properly...it is automatically coming in order but not coming in inquiry and quotation...

Secondly from and to is also maitained properly...in order it comes properly..only when I start the cycle from inquiry..it is not coming...that is why i am perplexed...please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

might be that the doc. pric proc field value for inquiry and quotation are not in line with the correct pricing procedure in OVKK.

pl check.

thanks

Sadhu Kishore