cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Atlas customs system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a requirement to connect SAP ERP with Atlas system through SAP PO. I've googled on the topic and found several pretty old threads (2009-2011) where people advised to use Seeburger BIS as a middleware because SAP PI didn't have necessary adapters as well as certifications for Atlas integration. I also could not find any English docs regarding Atlas.

So my questions are:

1. How do we integrate with Atlas now - is it possible only with PO? Which protocols are used, what are the common scenarios, etc?

2. Where can I find integration-related Atlas docs in English?

WBR

Dmitriy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitriy,

Atlas system is EDI for integration and SAP PO/PI with B2B add on support the EDI integration. So you should be able to integrate Atlas without any problem. Please refer the below link (i know the link is old but can be useful)

https://news.sap.com/atlas-to-introduce-paperless-customs-processing-in-july-2009/

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

Thanks for the info, I saw the link. The question is not only in technical capabilities of PI/PO, but also in its legality to integrate with Atlas. As I mentioned before, Atlas certifies SW vendors to integrate with it. So if you know smth about it please let me know.

WBR

Dmitriy