cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue in channel scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on PI 7.4 and need to schedule channel on specific time daily. In communication channel, I stopped the channel, changed channel Control data to Automatic and in Availability Planning tab I selected New-Daily and given start date time and end date time and selected Channel from Communication Channel tab , clicked on active and saved it.

It is showing in Availability Planning tab as active but channel was not started and when i revisited the channel monitoring- Availability planning tab, Schedule is not there.

Please let me know what i am missing while scheduling the channel.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Aamir,

You should check SAP Note 1791938.

Regards,
Mate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mate,

I have already selected automatic control. When I analyzed ONCE option is working fine with scheduling but DAILY option is not working.

Snavi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

can you proved screenshot of your configuration with the start date and end date mentioned in the availability planning -> entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navdeep,

PFA, the steps i used for creating the schedule. Please note, for ONCE option, it is working but for DAILY, it is not getting created all together.

Thanks

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Check out SAP Note 1819106. It resolves the issue.

Regards,

Mate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mate,

I checked with BASIS and this NOTE is not applicable for 7.4 SP0002.

Snavi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

Did you put end by date , this date should be the date when the scheduling has to end. the schedule will not get saved if this date is not entered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Navdeep,

If I select Daily option, then 'End By' should be blank otherwise it is giving error.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member

Hi Navdeep,

When i gave 1 hour frame for Start Date/ Time and End Date/Time, then End By was accepted and scheduling worked. (Giving frame less than hour, End By was giving error though)

Thanks for help.

Aamir

Gerard
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Mate ! Note 1791938 was exactly the config we were missing.

Answers (0)