Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Prioritazation Concept

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement to push messages for  a particular interface into a particular standard queue of reciver system(say ECC) from PI .

My query is:

1>is it possible to do it?

2>if so can you please shed some light on the same.

Thanks,

Suparna Banerjee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna and Raghuraman,

I believe that there is a way, which I  could find a long time back but now remember to only some extent.

If you make the QOS as EOIO in Processing tab, on the same page there will be some option below to choose the queue name. In this manner you can prioritize the queue for a particular interface. You can may be specify the name for example as XBTRQ*. So all messages of that interface will be in queues like XBTRQ001, XBTRQ002 etc.

I hope you are familiar with the queues management. That is, in ECC in t-code SXMB_ADM, in Manage Queues, you can manage the queues. However, before this you can register the queues of ECC system/SAP Non-PI system via t-code SMQR.

@Both : This is just an attempt to sort out the issue

Regards,

Souvik

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Souvik,

Already suggested this method.

She wants the queue of the target system to be assigned from PI.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghuraman for those link...that gives a very good understanding how to prioritize queue...however my query was a bit different..

how to push a message of a PI interafce pushed to a particular queue of an application system from PI ??is there any configuration can be done at PI to push in into reciever system particular  queue for a particular interface?

thanks in advance..

Regards,

Suparna Banerjee

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suparna,

What is your target system?

I don't think there is any standard mechanism in PI to do so.