Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Replenishment Priority - Immediate / Dynamic Replenishment

former_member394223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use immediate replenishment (triggered upon TO confirmation) and auto replenishment (replen job scheduled to create TRs).

This is in an RF environment.

We have the requirement to set a priority on the replenishment TOs, - this then enables users to re-prioritise using the RF Monitor (drag & drop)

Using the LP21 batch job we have the option to set a priority there.....because here we create TRs first.

But with the immediate TOs I can't find any way to set a priority.  Which basically means that the immediate TOs cannot be re-prioritised in the RF monitor, but the ones created by the batch job can!

Has anyone had a similar requirement?

Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Guy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member245890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you try to assign a value to the transfer priority field on WM movement type configuration ? If you assing for example 1, in the RF queue transfer orders created with this movement type will have the first priority over other transfer orders. The smaller this value is, the higher the priority. So you can give a value to the movement type used in immediate TO creation.

Regards

Alper

former_member394223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

That field is for when transfer requirements are used to create the TO.

With immediate / dynamic replenishment, the TO is created directly without reference to a transfer requirement.

Regards

Guy

former_member394223
Participant
0 Kudos

I stand corrected!

I tried with the transfer priority set in the movement type and it worked!

I didn't expect that!

Thanks

Answers (0)