Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File sap/ZXXXXX/index.html NOT found!

bhuvneshkumar_gupta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm pretty new to fiori area.

I have developed a Fiori App by Using CRUD Template and deployed to Hanacloud with mockdata and registered to trial launchpad. It is working fine see Image 1.

Then I have deployed the app to gateway and tried to test , I was getting message - 'The BSP application ZXXXXX does not contain

any elements that can be tested'

I thought that it may work on Launchpad so I registered the app to gateway fiori launchpad, Now I'm getting - 'File sap/ZXXXX/index.html NOT found! - Check Image 2.

I have gone through with the following document and got some understanding -

Running an Application Standalone - SAP Fiori Launchpad - SAP Library

SO my doubt is - If I'm using standard Template , Do I Need to create Index.HTML every time in my App to test it on Back-end and To register it on Gateway FLP  or there is any other way around which I'm missing.

Why it is not working in Gateway FLP and why it is working on CLOUD TRIAL FLP.

I have searched so many threads on scn and now I'm confuse. What is standalone App (Will it run within Launchpad or by a separate URL)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvnesh,

How did you deploy to Gateway? After deploying did you do configurations in LPD_CUST and Launchpad Designer(I mean creating Semantic object, catalog and Group.).If yes post the screenshots.

Regards,

Viswa

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post screen shots of the Tile and Target Mapping properties from the Launchpad Designer? Are you using Semantic Object navigation? If yes the you don't need index.html within your UI5 app to be able to run it from the Fiori Launchpad.