cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order End date is not same in ECC and APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Planned order created by SNP run (CTM) always has start and end date same in ECC and in APO both start and end date is different.

The same planned order when we check in ECC same order is having different end date from APO.

There is one month of difference in ECC in end date as compared to APO End dates in planned Orders.

Example:

Planned Order           Start Date                    End Date

In APO                    19/06/2016             20/07/2016

In ECC                    19/06/2016             19/06/2016

In PDS, activity duration (fixed) is 13 day for setup and handle.

Please provide the info what could be the reason for SNP planned order have not the same  end date as APO in ECC.

Let me know if required any information to understand the facts.

We have also ran the scenario with Heurstic planning run but no change and faced the same date issue in ECC and APO.

Regards,

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We don't have any issue with CIF, I tried Re CIF of all data.

No issues with calendars.

Even I Tried in the Debug mode able to find that planned orders moving to ECC and having correct date in APO and while going ECC it is changing. Its using standard FM but still not able to find how its changing Date while CIF.

Regards

Deepika Kukreja

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The dates do not match for numerous reasons.   In fact, they will normally be different.

Please so some research on OnLine Help and this forum to discover the various reasons. 

There are numerous discussions on this topic and would require pages to explain them all.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the APO Production calendar is in sync with ECC.

Try executing CCR.

Just my thoughts

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiVinod,

Calendars are Sync. Already Checked in CCR & CPP we are not getting any errors.

Regards

Deepika Kukreja

former_member296874
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Could you please try to re-CIF the master data from ECC system like PDS/PPM.?

Regards

pluthaman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Deepika, With the information you provided, it looks like Planned order dates were manually modified in APO & that change hasn't reached ECC? Sounds familiar? or Was the planned order in APO anytime had a 10/06/2016 end date at all? before changing to 20/07/2016? or was it at the creation itself..the dates were mis-match..

Thanks,

Uthaman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uthaman,

No one has modified teh dates in APO.

It is coming at that time of creating orders from planning Run, so it should be same in ECC as APO. It was mismatch from the start.

Regards

Deepika Kukreja