cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing the sorting order of the key figures in a planning view of the excel add-in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear community,

Normally, I am able to sort the key figures in a planning view in my preferred way, by selecting the key figures that I want in the right order when initially setting up the planning view.

However, the above paradigm works only for key figures of the same planning level. When selecting KF of different planning levels, them they are presented in the bottom of the view (accroding to the alphabetical order of the first attribute column). 

Would anybody have the pleasure to tel me how I can customize the sorting of a mix of key figures of different planning levels?

Thank you for the support

Vasilis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasilis

Did you tried to have KF name in a serial order you want? We did the same for the KF which we want to list it at the bottom, which was achieved by having "ZZZ" in the prefix. Doing so we see all the KF with "ZZZ" at the bottom.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur and thank you for your reply!!

Actually the point is that the KF that I want to sort have different baseplanning level. This has as a concequence that the sorting takes place accroding to the columns prior to the KF column and concequently the KF of the KF column is not following the structure that I had initially set (demonstrated on the initial pic).

Thank you very much for your time!!

Regards

Vasilis