cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing and inventory of sales BOM drops in components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I created a sales BOM material says AB with two components like: A and B.

When I create sales order, I want both pricing and inventory based on components but not header materal. Both three materials will show in SO/DO and billing, but no inventory and pricing drops in AB, it's more like a text item.

And now, I did configurations as below:

Currently the material type of both header and components are HAWA

Header:

item category group: LUMP

item category: TAP

schedule line: CT

components:

item category group: NORM

item category: TAN

schedule line: CP

Pricing drops in components successfully but SAP expect the header material to have stocks at the time of creating delivery. Header material AB need to do pick.

Can you kindly show me how to set header material as a non-stock?

Do I really need to set header material AB as non-stock material type? If it's true, how to configue item category part?

Thank you so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your header item category's delivery item customizing: Turn off Availability check and try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your response.

But header item category's delivery is related to schedule line CT where availability check is unticked already.

But still, in delivery there will be error message pop up.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was referring to t-code 0VLP, not this. It is always recommended to give the exact SAP message ID, not only its text. Please share screenshots from 0VLP for both of your delivery item categories. Also check OSS Note 872885 to see if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For header item category TAP is not relevant for picking and for component item category TAN is relevant for piciking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, I finally got your point. I spent all my time checking sales oder item category but totally forgot to check delivery item category. And I find out what's wrong now.

Let me test a little bit to see whether it can go smoothly right now.

Thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello~~ See me again.

Still failed with delivery item categories setted as below. The same error. SOS~~

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No feedback from OSS Note 872885 either?