cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PodClientTableConfigurator.getTableConfigurators doesn't work / ableConfiguratorPhaseListener-Example

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @all,

Everytime the same story. I try something new from the DEV-Guides and it doesn't work.

In the "Developer Guide for SAP Manufacturing Execution 15.1 Customization" is a section available that mention that you can extend existing tables trough a JSF-PhaseListener. The PhaseListener itself is working and it gets triggerd but direct in the first line of code it throws a ClassCastException. "java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast class com.sap.me.production.podclient.PodClientTableConfigurator to interface java.lang.Comparable"

I realy want to create a ticket for that, but the new UI5-Support-Portal isn't working.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kay,

This code worked for me with SAP ME 15.0.3 version and I never checked if it works with ME 15.1. I expect that you have SAP ME 15.1? I will be able to test it only next week. Please submit ticket so I could investigate this issue.

Thanks,

Oksana

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes youre right with 15.0 it works I will try the latest patch for ME 15.1, otherwise I create a ticket (If the support-portal will work)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Let me know ticket number so I will take it to my queue to start investigation.

Regards,

Oksana

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oksana,

Number is "160911 / 2016 PodClientTableConfigurator.getTableConfigurators doesn't work"

former_member329581
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oksana,

Im back to the Phase-Listener-Topic =). In the example-code there is the line colBindings.put("ITEM", "myitem"); ... this would put a new Column to the table that should show the content of the property myitem out of the class that is represetend in the list. But Im missing the idea to bring new data to an existing data-structure in the POD? Do you have a example for that?

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

I have forwarded this question to SDK Product Owner and asked him to reply you on forum and send you example.

Thanks,

Oksana

Answers (0)