cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Setup Instance Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Currently I'm trying to setup instance authorization by following the guide below but it doesn't work.

Authorization in SAP hybris Marketing - SAP hybris Marketing - SAP Library

What I want to do is Narrowing data visibility based on different user role. For instance, certain user can only check order data from his own store. In this case marketing area doesn't work because order data is from ERP side and stored in contact table.

Do you have any idea about how the guide above can work and tell me if there is any other suggestions for achieving my target?

Thanks in advance,

Marshall

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

joerg_losat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marshal,

out of the box on contact level we have the instance authorization based on country. Technically it is CRA_COUNTR. Means certain user can only see data for the assigned country(ies).

We try to have a 360 degree view based on the contacts or consumers, so that the marketier is able to see all the data.

As far as I know, you have to implement by yourown with introducing an own authorization object.

Hope this Information will help you.

Besides the technical discussion may I ask you what is the use case, why persons from shop need access to the marketing system?

Best regards,
Joerg