Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with fewer rows available when executing LSMW recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have created an LSMW Batch Input recording for a configuration table where I need to do a large number of updates.  When I select New Entries when creating the recording it provides me with 16 lines for new data, but when I execute the recording only 6 lines are provided.  This causes the data for 9 entries to be lost.  Is there some way to influence the execution to display the same number of rows as when recording?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

If your recording consist of table control where scrolling. The system cannot catch all the lines. Since you told its for configuration rows. Please let me know which tcode you are recording. So that it will easy to analyse on that.

Thanks and Regards

Vijay

3 REPLIES 3

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

If your recording consist of table control where scrolling. The system cannot catch all the lines. Since you told its for configuration rows. Please let me know which tcode you are recording. So that it will easy to analyse on that.

Thanks and Regards

Vijay

0 Kudos

Thhanks for your reply.  I am using transaction 0VRF for route determination to make new entries for TVSTZ for route determination without weight (order).

When recording I have 16 lines avaialble.  But when the recording executes only six are available and the screen really looks diffferent.  Not much can be done with batch entry in LSMW.  I have a lot of entries to make so having more rows to enter at a time would help.

0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

You should not do recording all the empty column( New Entries). You do like this select copy as icon for 1st record it will display one entry you enter necessary data and save. Then automatically in LSMW it will loop as per the no of records one by one it will process. This way you issue will get resolved.

By this way recording it will capture only one record and but you can process all records successfully.

Thanks and Regards

Vijay