cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Kapsel application fully online

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are developing a kapsel application with SP 12 SDK. Our application is fully online, but kapsel SDK giving offline feature behaviour by default. So it is not reaching the server everytime. How can i make the application fully online. It will be helpful if someone shed some light over this topic.

Thanks in Advance,

Dinesh C R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you using Offline OData kapsel plugin?

Can you share some more info on your scenario?

CC:

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.  Please provide more info.  Also if you are using SAPUI5/OPENUI5 you may be running into caching issues, where you are not pushing changes to the backend..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan/Jitendra,

I am using sapui5. Scenario is very simple after installimg the application for first time my odata call is able to reach the backend, but from second time onwards it is always getting synchronized with local data store though i haven't created any local

Yes i have installed odata plugin too, but i am not sure how to use that.

-Dinesh C R

former_member183031
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Dinesh,

how to use Odata Plugin.. you can refer to

Ideally, first time data will be fetched online. and will be stored offline store.

Next time onwards, it will try to fecth from the store, until there is no change in BE data. Once there is a change in BE data, Offline store will be synced with BE data. again next request data will be fetched from store only(provided no change in BE).

Regards,

MBR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju

I have followed the tutorial and when i am creating the store getting following error in the callback.

Unknown network error occured[-10210] The operation failed due to an error on the server: [-10225] Message: Failure occurred while executing user supplied code"

Any idea why this is happening.

-Dinesh C R