cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy result for qualitative MICs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have activated copy inspection based on inspection point functionality and everything works good for quantitative chars.

system is not transferring results for qualitative chars from previous inspection lot though. I get QECOPY19 -  Measurement unit unknown error.

qualitative chars don't have any UOM associated with it so not sure why it is checking for UOM which is only relevant for quantitative chars.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

avinash_abap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh Sarda,

Did u solve this issue.  I am also facing the same issue. As i am creating Inspection Plan through  BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE  i am passing both Quantitative and Qualitative. I am getting as no UOM for qualitative.

Could you please help me?

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While copying, what is the FM/BAPI used to copying the results form 1st inspection point of 1st inspection lot to another 1st inspection point of 2nd inspection lot? Please check with ABAP team, if the sorting of Qualitative MIC and Quantitative MIC is getting done, before trying to "pass" the results through handshake. Pls confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its using standard SAP BADI implimentations-

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean, if your inspection plan has only Quantative MIC, it's working? What happens if you have a fully Qualitative MIC managed inspection plan? Rest I understand that is there is a mix of both types of MIC, then there is an issue ONLY WITH Qualitative MIC...

As far as I understand process wise this config is compliant and QEC_MAPPING_200 should be good. But I still believe, the handshake between previous inspection point to new inspection point is not happening properly. May because of these reasons -

a) Inspection plan linked to 1st inspection lot specific 1st inspection point is DIFFERENT for 2nd inspection lot specific inspection point. So, the position numbers for Qualitative MIC is not matching to transfer the results.

b) In case if for both cases, the inspection plan is same, and both inspection lots has same Qualitative MIC added to same operation => Position number [Ex, 0010, 0020,...] then check if the inspection point for the 2nd case is created, before you are trying to pass on the results to the new inspection point.

May be it's better if you can work with ABAP team for further analysis.