cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pegging between Requirements/receipts in ECC

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to manually change the pegging between the requirements/receipts in ECC as you can do in APO?

For example we have 10 customer orders for 10 pc-s of material A. In stock we have 9 pc-s and 1 order will be confirmed against a purchase order.

I want to manually say which sales orders gets which receipts. Can I do this in ECC?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Villem,

The only way to ensure that a Sales Doc in APO will ONLY be serviced by a specific supply element is to use GATP; and also to include Fixed Pegging in your Product Check.  Beyond this, fixed pegging only is used in Planning.

There are even less opportunities in ECC to link a specific requirement element to a specific supply element.  There is only dynamic pegging in ECC, and in standard it cannot be linked to availability checking.  Your best options are MTO, where the only ATP solutions will be restricted to those supply elements within the same Sales order segment.

There are some workarounds in ECC that will allow you to minimize 'shuffling' of supply elements, but standard ECC availability checking will not prevent this comprehensively.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer.

About these workarounds. Care to elaborate little more?

As far as I remember in APO it was pretty easy thing to do in product view. You had the pegging overview and there you could delete the pegging between elements and fix the receipts/elements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Villem,

It is, as you say, easy to manually delete/create/change Fixed Pegging in APO.   However, as I said before, this only has an impact on your business question when you have linked Fixed Pegging to GATP product check.  I might add that this is not a very common solution.

In ECC, one possible alternative workaround is to assign a batch to the sales document. In this way, there is less possibility for other sales docs to 'steal' the supply element.  The assumption is that you also have assigned differing batches for each supply element.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)