cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form with Cover Page and Second Page with Table

Deon_van_Zyl
Active Participant

Hi,

I think this should be an easy question, but for some reason I can't seem to get it working or find a post on SCN to help.

I have a simple adobe form.

1)      There is a cover page that should display its own unique format, header, detail and footer

2)     There is a second page that has its own unique format with a header and footer but also a table the should then display on subsequent pages until it has displayed all the data.

I created two master pages with their designs and then a flowed subform that contains the table. First I tried to give only the second page a Content Area that then displays the table... but then my first page does not display?

I assume that both Master Pages needs content Area's.. but then my question is, how do I get my flowed subform to only display on the second master page?

What am I missing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prajeshdesai
Contributor

Yes, It is a simple thing. First make a note that you can not print a MASTER PAGE unless it's not assigned to a BODY PAGE, so you must have two MASTER PAGE and two BODY PAGE. You can make blank body page also. But for better practice use MASTER PAGE for header and footer only.

Page 1 Object Properties:

Place: Select your COVER page

Overflow: None

Page 2 Object Properties

Place: Select your FORM DETAIL page

Overflow: Select your FORM DETAIL page

Hope this helps..

Deon_van_Zyl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prajesh,

Thanks! I don't know how I missed the setting on the Pagination ... blue Monday.

Its working perfectly now. You can however display a master page without a body page, but then you need a content area on the page. That will work the same as the scenario you gave above. Both works perfectly.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! Appreciate it!

Kind Regards

Deon

0 Kudos

well said,clear explanation .thanks bro

Answers (0)