cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA Report for JAVA systems are grayed out

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Our landscape is having all the EWA Reports for ABAP systems complete, and with proper status. But, few JAVA systems are grayed out. By grayed out, I mean, i ab able to download the EWA report, but the overall rating is grayed out.

Below are the findings:

1. EWA Report is getting generated.

2. Individual components are having a rating, though not all the data is getting properly in the EWA Report.

3. Managed System Configuration in Solution Manager is fine, with all green symbols.

4. EWA Section was re-triggered, and it also went fine.

5. Relevant extractor framework are also fine.

Please help me on this, since I do not have much idea about EWA for JAVA systems.

Regards,

Soumyojit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the below note.

1907383 - How to setup and troubleshoot EarlyWatch Alert reports in SAP Solution Manager

2044301 - Missing information in EWA: A troubleshooting guide - SM 7.1

Please do check the links provided in first note and the notes it refers to.

Thanks

Rishav

0 Kudos

Thanks Rishav. I do checked these points, and there seems no issue. As mentioned in the notes, I even changed the Datasource to LMDB, and all the data are correctly reflected in the system.

Please note, the issue is only with the production systems. Dev and Quality systems are showing a proper rating.

I even created a new solution, and added all the java systems from their logical systems, and added them into solution, and maintained the datasource to LMDB, and even triggered the sycn by running a report in SOLMAN, still no luck. Today, I am still seeing the prod systems as gray rating, while the dev and qas systems with relevant rating.

Regards,

Soumyojit