Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDESK_MessageS 093 - Could not load CAD group that was entered

arun_prasads
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I'm trying to create a material onto a SOLIDWORKs part within SAP PLM - ECTR window, an error pops-up as "CDESK_Messages 093 - Could not load CAD group that was entered"

I've created CADGROUP & DEFAULT as 2 groups in SAP using SUGR t-code and assigned the SAP user with DEFAULT as the logon group. Still the error pops-up

Any suggestions..

Thanks & Regards

S. Arun Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

se_kie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sympton

Error during Checkin: CDESK_MESSAGES 093 - Could not load CAD group that was entered "We have ECTR configured for manual BOM updates. No BOM creation when creating DIRs and no BOM updates upon checkin."

Reason

By using the DType setting maintain_bom_on_checkin_mode="cdesk", the FM cdesk_bom_wizard is called during the save-process of a document.

Solution

You can turn of this setting within your Dtype.xml (area<program_options ) by inserting / changing the following setting: maintain_bom_on_checkin_mode="built-in"

arun_prasads
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian,

Thank you for your response..

I haven't used this setting maintain_bom_on_checkin_mode in my Dtype.

I added this setting and tried but still the same error pops-up..

I'm using the option Derive Bill Of Material in ECTR to create the BOM, but getting the error

se_kie
Explorer
0 Kudos
  1. Check that note 2106823 is implemented.
  2. Please start transaction CDESK_CUS and configure the application / cad - system and the cad group 'DEFAULT'.
arun_prasads
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your valuable response..

It worked now...

I did try this option earlier but was not working.. Perhaps I had missed on the note...

Now I had already had implemented the note.. Just did the CDESK_CUS settings...

Started working fine..

Thanks

Arun Prasad

Answers (0)