cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approve Purchase Requisition

Former Member

Hello Experts,

I have configured the release strategy and workflow for Approve Purchase Requisition and i am also getting the released request in the inbox at the T code = SBWP .

Now coming to problem the released request cannot be seen in the standard Approve Purchase Requisition application on the Launchpad.

Please help me out with this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

SreeRaj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Masayuki Sekihara,

yes we have already set the task ID in Customizing, Any other suggestion??

Please Check the image below

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeraj,

Cross check workflow task ID using below steps

1. Login in Back-end.

2. Open t-code SWI5

3. Type: 'US'

4. ID: Provide approver user ID

5. Type of Analysis select 'Work items to Be Completed.'

6. Identify PR Workitems and will be aggregated by Task ID.

Hope your using correct Task ID.

Thanks,

Lakshman Balanagu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman

Thanks for your response, I followed above steps, but i find number of entries as 0.

Regards

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeraj,

Please check with your MM functional consultant and find the correct Workflow task ID.

If TS00007986, TS00000159 are correct. You need to find some workitem waiting for approval in SWI5  for the user/approval.

Thanks,

Lakshman Balanagu.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeraj,

Please upload a screenshot of the transaction SBWP. As Lakshman mentioned, probably the task ID is not correct.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman

Thanks for quick reply, but i can see work items in SBWP.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

I Can see the work items in SBWP,

Regards

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeraj,

Go to SE16 check table SWWUSERWI just input approver user id and workitem number.

You will get the TASK ID.

Thanks,

Lakshman Balanagu.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeraj,

You can also find the task ID in this way.

From SBWP, select the "Display" icon. (The 3rd button in the right frame)

Then Extras -> Display Task. There is the standard task number at the top.

If it is 8267, Task ID is TS00008267.( TS + 8 digit with leading 0)

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

As you said the Task ID is TS00008267, Did i miss anything. Could you please help me out of this issue.

Regards

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeraj,

Please cross check below

1.  In Gateway/Front end system check /iwfnd/maint_service  check system alias for Odata service GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL is it pointing to correct backend client.

2. select GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL version(001) Odata service in /iwfnd/maint_service  and click on load meta data.

3. In SM59 Trust RFC connection "Current User" check box must be checked.

Thanks,

Lakshman Balanagu.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeraj,

That is the root cause. TS00008267 is missing in your customizing.

You have only TS00007986 and TS20000159.

You will also get error when reading properties because you use custom workflow and user decision task. Take a look at  and adjust your template. If you do not want to change template with some reason, you can use My Inbox.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa, I will look at that document, and i will try to adjust custom workflow template. i will update you regarding this.

Regards

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi SreeRaj,

Have you set the task ID in customizing?

App Implementation: Approve Requisitions - SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

Workflow

Specify the workflow tasks that are relevant for approving purchase requisitions. You do this in Customizing forMaterials Management under Start of the navigation path Purchasing Next navigation step Purchase Requisition Next navigation step Approve Requisitions App Next navigation step Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Requisitions App

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for your reply, I already specified Workflows TaskIDs, but still issue is not being resolved.