cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefighter - with approval prior to use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need to pick your brains again, Management have requested a modification in the Firefighter usage - with the manager approving the usage prior to the access being activated for the Firefighter users.

As this is not something I have done for donkeys years and was a long time before GRC 10.1 I wanted to get re-assurance that my thinking cap is on straight.

Steps I think are needed here -

Connection settings - Integration scenario = PROV for the required systems via IMG

"Activate" ARM for MSMP Process ID - Modify SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST

Activate Event Linkage for ABAP class - CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_WF

Activate Event Linkage for ABAP class - CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_APPROVAL_WF

BC set - GRC_MSMP_CONFIGURATION is already activated

Maintain the MSMP Workflow for SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST

- Rules, Agents, Variables

- Paths and Steps - including rejection steps

What am I missing here ?

I am a bit unsure if I need to modify the config settings /img-grc-ac-config ...

I have tried to see if anybody had a document available with step by step info - just want to ensure that I don't mess up the application.

Thanks again for your help and input, all info is great to have

Siobhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siobhan,

Kindly check the below link for step by step info. Hope this helps

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-61527

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks ! I will refer to this document when performing my actions ! Your help is much appreciated !

Kind Regards,

Siobhan

Answers (0)