cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM Error in phase "PREP_EXTRACT/BEGIN_PRE"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I try to install the SAP hybris Marketing Add-On with newest SUM and NetWeaver on HanaDB. The Frontend of the SUM is on Windows, the Backend-Startup is on Linux. On Linux there is also the HANA directory.

I downloaded all necessary Files including the stack.xml and gave the information to SUM. Everything fine. Now the SUM identified the necessary Files and the stack.xml and go to the phase "PREP_EXTRACT/BEGIN_PRE" but stops there.

I read the Errorlog-File and find out that the connection to HANA was failed. Here you can see the error message:

EXECUTING /usr/sap/.../exe/hdbsql -o /usr/sap/.../SUM/abap/log/HDBOPSQL.OUT -U DEFAULT "SELECT USER_NAME FROM USERS WHERE USER_NAME = CURRENT_SCHEMA"

* -10709: Connection failed (RTE:[89006] System call 'connect' failed, rc=111:Connection refused)

Additionally I will give you some explanation what I have done before:

1) Put the downloaded Files for yMKT and SUM on both directorys (Windows and Linux)

2) Log on to the Linux-Backend with Admin User (with Putty)

3) Start the STARTUP-File of SUM (Backend)

4) Start the SUM-URL in Firefox with Admin User (Frontend)

5) SUM is running until the error

Is it possible that the Admin User (it is the same in Linux and Windows) isn´t allowed to get access to HANA? And how can I solve this problem?

I hope you can help me

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182967
Active Contributor

Hi Andreas,

Check if note 2213725 - How-To: Troubleshooting of -10709 errors helps or not.

Root-cause for "RTE:[89006] System call 'connect' failed, rc=111:Connection refused"

This error is mostly caused by a wrong connectivity information for the remote HANA instance (hdbuserstore).

Check the hdbuserstore whether the correct <hostname>:<port> is maintaind for the DEFAULT key.

Regards,

Ning

Answers (0)