Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Infoset in Lumira

BjörnKorioth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

I have created a new Infoset out of a DataSource via the Transactions SQ_REPORT_INFOSET and SQ02.

When I access the Infoset, I sadly get no data, but the Tables that are accessed via the Infoset are not empty:

I think the error is the Infoset, but I am not sure where the error could be, since i jhave ust used the simple transactions.

Thanks

Björn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see Linda Peruzzi's blog

Check your syntax, as it doesn't seem to be "Select *" - see Step 3 of Linda's blog

BjörnKorioth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

thanks for your quick response.

I did exactly the same. I don't think that there is a syntax error, because this is the standard select statement, that is generated by Lumira itself.

So I don't really think that this is a problem of Lumira, because it can access the Infoset and generates columns. Therefore I think it is more likely that this is a problem with the Infoset I am trying to access.

Cheers

Björn

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you create an InfoSet query using transaction SQ01 and do you see the results back in ECC?

BjörnKorioth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

No, I can't. The infoset is not displayed in the transaction SQ01, when I am trying to create an infoset query.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It sounds like you may be missing some authorizations back in ECC

Go to SQ03 and be sure you are assigned the user group and InfoSet.

Try running a query in ECC against the InfoSet - once data is returned try again using Lumira

Answers (0)