Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Requirement from LB10 won't disappear

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Before using the scanners, I had to go I had to go to LB10 in order to close the TRs and move stocks from 902 to shelves/bins.

Right now with the scanners I'm scanning the receptions in order to put materials on the shelves/bins from 902, the documents from LB10 should be closed automatically (I only have to confirm them), but, they don’t.

See ex:

And the stock is already in the right bin,but if I want to go again in order to get rid of those TR,the movements happens again, the stock doubles, and the stock from where I already moved the materials "902" with the scanners is on "-"

Any ideas how to manage this issue?

Thank you,

A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you show a screenshot of the TO header detail from LT21?

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Here they are:

Thank you,

A

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are using a wrong movement type (999) and this one has no reference to your TR.

movement type 999 is for unplanned movements by warehouse manager.

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Oh ok,

and can you tell me which is the right movement for that kind of transfer?

Thank you,

A

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look into your TRs, Transaction LB03 or LB10, the TR has already the movement type.

receipt from external vendors is usually 101, receipt from production order is usually 103.

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

So through the scanners I will select the movement type 101 to move the materials from another bin and in the end the TR's will disappear and will not remain like this,stuck in lb10? Right?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know which transaction you intended to replace by using scanners.

We are usually creating the TOs as usual. The warehouse worker select the next TO in his queue and does what he is supposed to do  using the scanner.

See the table in this document from help.sap.com: Performing a Putaway - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library