Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EM TM Status Trigger Documentation

fabian_buchholz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

i am interested in how TM Status are triggered by events from EM or the other way arround, which TM status change triggers an event in standard. Is there any documenation on that? Would be very helpful.

Also about the different Transport Activities in TM for events. What is triggered by the different Transport Activities in TM for Events?

Thanks in advance for your help, i didn't find anything by searching on that topic.

Best regards

Fabian Buchholz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

you can check our scenario guide:

In chapter "Updating data in TM triggered by new execution event" you will find some information on status updates in TM that are triggered by new events.

In TM the status changes for stop handling execution status and item handling execution status trigger automatic reporting of events in TM and these events will then (if event types are active) also be reported as event messages to connected EM system.

Example: You set the stop handling execution status of a freight order to "Departed". This will trigger event "Departure" for this stop and new event message will be sent as well to SAP EM.

I am not sure if this is documented somewhere, but I will check.

Best regards, Daniel

fabian_buchholz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

thank you very much for your answer. The document helps, but contains not all information (is not complete). The Information you describe (execution Status Departed Triggers Event "Depature") is exactly what I need.  A documentation on that would be very helpful.

Best regards,

Fabian

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

in the SAP Help for TM there is at least a chapter regarding automatic status updates for handling execution status:

Automatic Status Updates (Simple Scenario) - Freight Order Management - SAP Library

Nothing is said there regarding events though. The rule is here that an event (Departure, Arrival, Loading/Unloading events) is triggered whenever this applies from a logical point of view.

Best regards, Daniel

Answers (0)